- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential Partners/ Clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, conferences or seminars
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections if any
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Prepare and ensure enough sales documents and others related to business.
- Other tasks were assigned by the Department Head.
*** Will discuss details during the interview.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years in Sales and Marketing
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Knowledge in IT field is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- English: Proficiency
- Japanese: ~ N3 , N4 is a plus
Các công việc tương tự